Over the three and a half years I have been blogging, I've made and shared a few Christmas crafts. Some of them still get crazy amounts of views and shares around Christmas each year. So I thought I would put them all here for you to find. Nine easy Christmas crafts in one spot. You're welcome, or sorry (depending on your point of view).
1. Cold Porcelain Tree Ornaments
2. Button Christmas Trees
3. Paper Bauble Tree Ornaments - this is one of my biggest posts ever. Pinterest people share it a lot!
4. Reindeer Noses - the girls and I made these as gifts for school friends a few years back.
5. Christmas Bunting
6. Wire and Bead Tree Ornaments
7. Cookie Cutter Wreath
8. Christmas Stained Glass Windows
9. Button Tree Ornaments
Which one is your favourite? Have you done any Christmas crafts yet?